Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's Not Me , It's You .

What do you do when you don’t want to loose the person you love but at the same time , you're afraid of getting hurt ? Do you stay with them and see what happens ? Or do you Leave and save yourself a lot of headaches ? What if the person you love doesn’t try and leaves you fighting for the relationship all by yourself ?


I ask myself , “am I really that easy to let go of ? Am I really that easy to stop fighting for ?”. I try to explain things to you but it seems like everything I tell you goes in through one ear and out the other . You tell me you love me but you don’t show it . You tell me to trust you but you don’t give me reasons to . You make it so hard for me to believe anything you say . What happend to the old you ? You don’t act like that person I fell in love with . Sometimes , I feel like I don’t even know you anymore . I get tierd of arguing all the time and soometimes I feel like saying “Fine , Do what you want. Walk out like you’ve done many other times , I won’t stop you .” What am I supost to do ? I can’t make you be with me if you don’t care anymore . <//3

No comments:

Post a Comment