Tuesday, January 31, 2012

15 Missed Calls

    Have you ever herd people say “even 2012 isn’t as scary as 10 missed calls from your mom.”? Well it’s true . I’ma tell you a story about a time i didn’t pick up the phone and got in HUGE trouble.
    It was a warm summer afternoon and like any other young person , I was bored. I thought to myself “Oh come on , it’s summer ! have fun ! go out !” and right then , I got a text from my bestie Claudia. The text read “hey Luzzie! wasuup Chula ? what you say you spend the night tonight and tomorrow we go skating with Jose m, Alex A & Julian P ? I’ll come pick you up if you wanna(:” and I replied “alright Pues , <3 Let me just tell mi jefa & I’ll see you then .” . That night I got ready, took some clothes, makeup and my hair straightener. Claudia picked me up from my house & off we were to hers!  As the night passed, we barley got any sleep. We laughed at funny pictures , Old memories & random texts while her mom yelled from across the hall too be QUIET !! Later , Claudia fell asleep and I was still up , listening to my favorite M.C Magic , Lil Rob & singing along to the lyrics in my head. Before i knew it , it was morning and we had to get up ! Claudia woke me up so we could get ready. We went out to eat with her mom and her older brother & soon we got dropped off at the skating rink. We met up with the guys there and to my surprise , Jose had brought his girlfriend and so did Julian. I was with Alex and Claudia was waiting for her boyfriend , Frank. We spent the day there, falling and laughing at each other because we didn’t know how to skate ! We were all having fun but soon , we had to leave. The guys left before us and right after , Claudia’s mom picked us up. I hadn’t noticed my phone was off so I reached into my picked and turned it on! As soon as the phone turned on , “*BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZ BUZZZZZZZ*” , i had 15 missed calls from my mom. I freaked out and called her back ! She told me she wanted me home first thing , the next morning!
    The next morning , I went home and there was my mom. She had a serious look on her face , I was scared because I had never seen my mom so serious before. I thought I had done something really bad but I couldn’t remember what I did wrong. She said “Porque no contestaste el telefono anoche ? ehh ? Estas castigada!! Para que quieres un telefono si no lo vas a usar ?!(Why didn’t you answer the phone last night ? huh ? You’re grounded !! why would you want a Phone if you don’t even use it ?)”. I gave her the phone and started to laugh. I told her it was silly how she would ground me for such a little reason! But she got mad .
    I learnt my lesson! Next time I go out , I better answer the phone before my mom grounded me again.



Chula ; Cutie .
Pues: Then
jefa: Mom , Boss

1 comment:

  1. This souns like something i did once ! And i loooooove MC Magic(:

    ReplyDelete