Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Hunger Games Chapter 22

I think I'm most like Rue.(:
Rue is sweet and nice. she seems like the kind of person that will be friends with you no matter what.
She sounds like a nice 12 year old. It's nice how she was acually helping Katniss , too bad she had to die .>_< I'm sure that if she hadn't died , She would help Katniss win the Hunger Games.
   Peeta and Katniss have something going on.(: Well , now I do think Peeta likes Katniss , but i don't think Katniss likes Peeta. I think Katniss still likes Gale. She's just pretending to like Peeta to servive. The story about how Peeta started likeing Katniss probably made Katniss like him a little though.(: I didn't know Peeta's dad liked Katniss's mom . Thats sweet :D. Good thing is they didn't get married because that would cause a problem.
I hope Katniss and Peeta win the Hunger games !:D

No comments:

Post a Comment